i love food.

Sunday, May 28, 2006

I'm calling out for you, you know i'm breaking down.

Man, I don't feel like playing wkw anymore. I'm so flat broke. I've no money. I cannot stand it when I've no money. It makes me feel weak and useless. ( no offence to the poor people though)
I still have to pay Karen like 18 for training, 10 for wkw. I think I owe my mum another 10 for that wild haircut. :(
I owe like about 50 bucks to numerous people. Fuck. My horoscope says I'll have money coming to me soon and you know what, I tried to be a good friend I withdrew 108 dollars for Krystal. Come to think of it, I don't think she'd do the same. Like fuck. I need cash. My monthly allowance is only gonna come after Vaunt. How?!
What's more the fucking TV doesn't want to show Amelie Mauresmo VS Megahn Shaughnessy!
They are showing Nalbandian VS Wawrinka! Wtf. Why can't they prioritize. It's so obvious those 2 is gonna play for a long time! They are so evenly matched! I can't stand it! Show a glimpse of Mauresmo bashing that teeny ass of Shaughnessy now!
God, I think I'm gonna cry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home